WOMEN’S Self Defense
The good thing about KRAVolution Krav Maga for women is that neither the strength nor the size is important. At Krav Maga Loveland, we train according to principles in combination with easy-to-learn techniques, which are also available under stress and emergency situations.
No woman should be a victim and those men who think that women can not defend themselves against men will be taught by us better!
Even though the Krav Maga techniques for self-defense training for women are not very different from mixed training, the lessons in the pure ” Women Only ” group differ slightly. Women are sometimes exposed to other attacks than men. This includes not only sexual assaults but also other threat and attack situations. Also, women react intuitively differently than men.
And that is exactly what the Krav Maga training at KRAVolution is all about. The differences in size, physical strength, and mental resilience are particularly important. In addition to effective techniques for self-defense, women learn a lot about men – about how they think, act and also how men prefer to attack. The participants learn to recognize dangers, avoid them, and if the situation escalates to act properly.Krav Maga, everyone is able to defend themselves and their loved ones effectively and uncompromisingly.
The main focuses of the KRAVolution Women Division are to train you in the area of:
- Recognition of threats and tactical retreat
- Attacks and counter-attacks against all physical targets from all nearby distances and in all directions
- Use of items and tools for defense purposes
- Defenses against women/defenses against stronger men
- Defenses against sexual assault
- Defenses against threat and attack situations with weapons
- Defenses against one or several attackers at the same time
Blessed be the Lord my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle.
The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step